♣ Monday, March 26, 2007 ♣

♥: If this isn't love, this is the closest I've ever been

(11:49 PM) /
Graceyeoh I've sent it over to your mail, check it out yeh. Maybe it's in the Junk Mail. It's from YouSendIt :) So fucking true. That made me realised that I didn't exactly love/like her 'cos whenever she tell me things about her her, no hurt, no pain was involved. So ta da (: I know you're confused Grace. Hahaha. Short. Like Celeste? I feel like killing you, you know. I was just telling Qiaos I've decided to snap my hair 'cos Grace said that if I didn't like my new hair, I can clip it up. I find that really true so I should cut right? Yes way, Glynis is gonna look ugly like everyone else is in the clique 'cos everyone just did something to their hair ^^ AND NOW! Omg Grace!! >:@ You confused me. Cut or not cut.
Yuann Your wish?! Haha really?! Awww I know you feel for me Xiaoyuann. :P I want a picture with you Xiaoyuann. So when are you gonna pick me up from school? HAHAHAHAHA!
April Across Five Aprils is good not because April is part of the band name for sure. (pause) Okay I'm kidding dearie :) Oh shats I forget to ask Qiaos today. Ugh dangdangdang I'll ask her tmr. I'm gonna it for sure. :D Heh. Eh April there is absolutely no telepathy between us. Damn it.
Joey Hahaha same dp :)
Jasminek Omg I finally see you commenting man. Where you die to huh! Replied in your Haloscan. (:

One little thing you did that makes me wanna spend the rest of my life with you.



Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return.

The picture is a little over-stretched, sorry! I couldn't find a better one. I really like the above one a lotta! Sass is addicted to they two :D


Current track: Yellowcard's Something of Value. Click here for lyrics! Super nice song, along with the other song by them as well, Cigarette. Yellowcard is loud but listen to those songs that are acoustic, there's guitar strumming & all. Like, How I Go, Rough Draft, View From Heaven, Empty Apartment, Words Hearts Hands, One Year Six Months(Fucken love). Only One(Acoustic Version) isn't that nice. Tsk :/

I wanna watch Imagine Me & You, Stomp the Yard, The OC & One Tree Hill. Whatever that is nice. I don't mind watching Laguna Beach & Grey's Anatomy! Or even Desperate Housewives. I missed the first few episode so it's weird watching it outta nowhere. And oh! ANTM!! I forget to watch it yesterday. I'm so pissed with myself for not putting a reminder, dang! Best, you're supposed to burn Imagine Me & You for me ):


Celeste Chen's 17th birthday on 31st March, 8pm!
@ CHIJMES La Boraque B1-07 (Near Cityhall MRT)
$16/ ticket + one free drink!!
18 & above are allowed to purchase alcohol.
Contact for me/her for tickets!


School was fucked up. Miss Chew wasn't in school, so is Mrs Ong. If I knew that, if only I had sixth sense, I would have skipped school luh fuck. Morning we had Bio practical which was in a rush & it got us all damn frustrated. SS was hella boring but Bestaye & Sass were poking fun at each other, talking nonsense, damn funny! Chinese was so damn crappy. One good thing is that I let out half of what I wanted to say to Qiaos already. Thank goodness, I felt a little better :)

Thank you, Qiaos. You look good in your new hair, by the way. I still love you even if you had the kinda hairstyle that I wouldn't go out with anyone in but because it's you :) (Aiya you get what I mean! My english damn broken, it's fucking 11plus now, I cant think of others other than Art)

Recess, then it was English. Read the papers, did vocab & did my own things. My eyes are closing, fuck. Bio, we had a test on hormones & drugs. We kinda cheated & got caught. Hahahaha damn funny. Maths was all about proability. Did our work, went for next class which is English, sat around & talked to Shyan 'til school ends. Took a lonely, but breezy stroll back home with the company of the iPod. Ah love!

Oh we saw Angeline's boyfriend. I don't know if it's her boyfriend but he's a local, so they say. And Angeline's from China! So weird right? Tsk

Dinner at Aunt's place. Godpa can't go for operation ): Doctors can't do anything to help him anymore, we have to wait 'til his time is up. I was praying that he'd get well but I thought again, why get well & he have to suffer? So I prayed that God would be kind & shorten his sufferings.

After dinner today.




I'm gonna get that Elmo! :D so cute right! It's about S$100 plus yknow, damn ex. But it's by Fisher-Price so yeh. Alex got it for Valerie! So cute so cute. She was watching it laugh & Pearlyn was like 'Let the baby see, let baby see!' Okay like the baby can see Elmo, uh Pearlyn :) But she's excited about being an elder sister. I can see the excitement in her. So cute.

Something to share!
To let go isn't to forget, not to think about, or ignore. It doesn't leave feelings of anger, jealousy, or regret. Letting go isn't about winning or losing. It's not about pride, it's not about how you appear, & it's not obsessing or dwelling on the past. Letting go isn't blocking memories or thinking sad thoughts, & doesn't leave emptiness, hurt, or sadness. It's not about giving in or giving up. Letting go isn't about loss & it's not about defeat. To let go is to cherish the memories, to overcome & move on. It is having an open mind in confidence for the future. Letting go is learning, experiencing & growing. To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, & made you grow. It's about all that you have, all that you had, & all that you will soon gain. Letting go is having the courage to accept change, & the strength to keep moving. Letting go is growing up. It is realizing that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy. To let go is to open a door, to clear a path & set yourself free.


So fucking true. It's damn meaningful. I was just thinking about it then I came across the site that talks about letting go & stuff. Thanks girl (:

My Japanese name is 秋本 Akimoto (autumn book) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

April showed me that to make me feel more relax & better. Thanks sweetie, I love you!

There's no way I'm gonna let you go

At first when I see you cry, it makes me smile.
But I feel so awfully bad for laughing at you over the phone, in front of the comp, wherever I am. The thought of you crying because of the same old thing, it makes me smile. But I feel bad for not feeling sorry for you but bad because that was how I was like when you walked away. But then, again, when I was crying & weeping & bawling out to someone, I wanted comfort, I wanted care, I wanted someone to be there & not to open up my arms & wait for someone to hold me back.

I've decided to take part in the next Youth @ Sg's blogging competition. I was wondering if I should reveal my label(is that what call it? whatever) 'cos I just saw an article on it. I'm scared mummy would see! K not these now. Art is killing me. I shall go continue. My back hurts, so does my legs & neck. Goodnight all.

I'm getting into you because you got to me,
In a way words can't describe. I'm getting into you
Because I've got to be you're essential to survive.
I'm going to love you with my life.

Labels: , , , ,



check-in?

Hhheartbreakhotel is owned by Glynis since 010107. It works in both IE & Mozilla Firefox. Like something in here? Sure, it'd be greatly appreciated if you do not rip anything off from this site without any permission asked. Do not like the blogger? See that red X over on your top right-hand corner? Click that, & there you go. Thank you for adding a hit to the counters :) The blogger sincerely hopes you enjoy your stay here & before you check-out from Hhheartbreakhotel, kindly leave a comment with your name. The Haloscan is located right on the top of every entry, next to the time. Thank you & hope to see you again :)

stats



viewing now


polls?

To interest readers, h³rtbrkhtl have decided to create a poll :) Do vote!

adverts


star

Glynis, lived through seventeen years of love, joy & hardship. She’s taking her GCE O’levels October this year, currently in preparation for this major exam that could change her life. She is head over heels in love with Jvern Ng since 290507♥ She loves art, photography & not forgetting, shopping. Her friends & family are her utmost adoration.
Contact:

(I’ll complete this once I have the time to.)

iPhoto


I wish you could have changed the locks to keep me from replaying all these feelings that I’ve been saving

check-out

Love of thy life: Jvern♥

Public _bitterbeauty
loveme_electrik
e_motionallystripped

A & B ♥
Ailinkea
Alethea
Alethia
Amanda
Andrew
Anne
Anne
April
Bobby

C ♥
Camillia
Celeste
Cherine
Cheryl Lim
Chesna
Cindy
Clarence
Cynthia

D & E ♥
Dale
Desiree
Eden
Edwin
Eliza
Erika
Eslynn

G ♥
Gina
Grace
Grace

J ♥
Jaclyn
Janelle
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jenchu
Jiayi
Jin Man
Jo
Jo Ann
Joanna
Jonathan
Josephine
Josh
Jovene
Joyce

K & L ♥
Kai Xin
Kasand
Keith
Kristine
Kristle
Laura
Laura
Liyana
Louie
Lydia

M ♥
Marisa
Mary
Maybelle
Maylene
Maureen
Meiyang
Megan
Michelle
Michelle

N & P ♥
Natalie
Natalie
Natasha
Nicole
Nicole
Ning
Phyllis
Prunella

Q & R ♥
Qiao Lin
Rachael
Rachael
Rena

S ♥
Sara
Shann
Sharilyn
Shinn
Shirleen
Shirleen
Shu Fen
Sihong
Si Wing
Stephanie
Stephanie

T ♥
Tammy
Tasha
Teresa
Theresa
TingShan
Toi

V W X Y & Z ♥
ValerieT
Vanessa
Varron
Vilvian
Vivian
Wenna
Xiao Wei
Xiaoyuann
Yongxin
Yuemin
Yvonne


dailies

0720
0920
0420
2014
Darhlings
98.7FM
ArtPad.com
BlingyBlob.com
Blogger
Blogskins
BoredDad
Bryanboy
ChineseLyrics
DawnYang
Dear______
Endiings
FeelInfinite
FeliciaChin
Friendster
HerStory
IAmThankful
IHeartMyRoom
IntoxicatedImages
JoannePeh
LaoZhaBor
Last.fm
LetterGraveyard
LjSecrets
LoveIsACunt
LovelySkinnyGirls
LoveRis
LoveYouThink
Lyrics
Melicacy
NonUglyLesbians
Photobucket
Pink.sg
PinkIsTheNewBlog
PLyrics
Oldblog`05
Oldblog`06
OurBedrooms
PatriciaMok
PostcardsAnonymous
PostSecret@Blogspot
PostSecret@Lj
PostSecret@Lj
SecretChest
SgBeauty
SgSecrets
ShareYourSins
SingtelInternetSMS
StarhubInternetSMS
StickGal
SoundtrackLyrics
StarvingForxThin
Stop Child Abuse!
StudentsSketchPad
Tammi (NYP)
TodayIRealiaed
TheLesbianLifestyle
TheQuestionClub
TheSuperficial
UrbanLyrics
WhatWeMiss
WhisperASecret
Wu Zun
Xiaxue
YouTube

Online shopping
Agape
AGirlsLabel
BlackFourest
BlackTeaParty
BonitoChico
BrownToothbrush
CandyPulp
Canvas
CookiesLoveMilk
CryMeAJustin
DaintyDamels
ElectrikMagik
ElisaAndEvelyn
Fayfey
FleaFair
GetPlush
GoldEcstasy
Heartale
HerVelvetVase
ILoveJewelGal
ILoveShoes
IndieSin
JeanineGabrielle
JustTees
LaPiccolaDonna
LinnyBerry
LittleRedHeels
MaryGoRound
MatildaSmiles
MissPreppy
Miszila
Moolah
Moonblooms
MyGirlyAffair
MySpringFling
MyUrbanCouture
NiceNiceGadgets
OhGoodnessGolly
OhGripes
OhMyMuffins
OhPetita
Primoprepalicio
RolyPolyRainbow
RoyalSecrets
SGBuySellTrade
SGGirlsBargains
SGMarketPlace
SGPlus
SGSale
SGSellTrade
SGSpree
SGStyle
Splendeura
SpreesGalore
SweetPoison
Tancyness
TheBeatnikParty
TheRaraShop
TheSugarAvenue
ThreeFour
Trisdan
Vanillabutter
VanityBloom
VendingMachined
VintageThrills
VintyPapillon
Vivianlly
WalkingWardrobe
WardrobeTrunk
YoursLovingly


thankyou

! @ #
Photoshop & brain cells :)

other

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007